Ugh! I promised Rachel of Whims that I would post this in April. Little did I know that the last three months of school were going to be this hectic! And for those of you thinking it, no, this is not an example of my procrastination and master excuse making.
I do want to thank Rachel for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It is humbling to find out that you have a deeper readership than just family and friends. Please check out her blog. You will not regret it.
Now, on with the show!
How It Works
I’ve answered Rachel’s questions for me below so you can get to know me a little better. In turn, I have nominated bloggers who inspire me with every post they write. I then listed 11 questions further below for them to answer. Then they nominate bloggers and list a different set of 11 questions for them to answer. Just make sure you let the blogger know you’ve nominated them!
So here goes!
Rachel’s Questions, My Answers
1) When are you happiest?
I’m happiest when I am either alone and in complete silence or in a group being creative.
2) What is the last book you’ve read?
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
3) Are you sitting in your pajamas/yoga pants right now?
Always, unless I’m leaving the house. Then I’m in my sweatpants because they are more socially acceptable than pajama and yoga pants.
4) How many times a day do you check Facebook?
I : Facebook :: poop : toilet
Facebook is like Walmart. One complains about all the crap, but it’s the one place guaranteed to find your family and friends.
5) Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever put your fingers?
Wow, I have kids and dogs, so that is almost impossible to pinpoint.
6) Why did you start a blog?
I started to blog to overcome fear, which I discuss in a post titled I Blog To Overcome Fear.
7) What priceless piece of advice can you give to the rest of us?
This is a hard one. I’m usually brimming with advice (I like to call it encouragement), so my motto is “take what you need and leave what you don’t.” Staying in line with my motto, here goes:
- Jesus saves
- Don’t eat yellow snow
- Never, under any circumstance, take a sleeping pill and a laxative at the same time.
- Do what you love.
- Do what you fear.
- Start now.
8) Favorite food?
9) Least favorite relative? Okay, if you don’t want to answer that, how about Favorite book?
Whew! I’m glad you gave me an alternative question to answer. I almost broke out into a sweat.
These Is My Words by Nancy Turner
10) Biggest fear?
I have two biggest fears: drowning and coming to the end of my life and having regrets.
11) How much do you love me right now for nominating you?
As much as you want me to. 🙂
And the Nominees are….
Congratulations People! Now, copy and paste these questions to your post. Answer them and come up with 11 questions of your own for your nominees. Ready?
1. What is the worst book you have ever read?
2. What is one thing you would tell your younger self?
3. Which would you rather have stolen, your car or your cell phone?
4. What is the best book you read in the last six months?
5. What snack must you have when going to the movies?
6. Would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Vader?
7. What is one thing that you will always be glad you did?
8. How much did your most expensive pair of shoes cost?
9. Are you an indoor or an outdoor person?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Why?
11. What time do you wake in the morning, and what’s the first thing you do?
Congratulations, nominees! Thanks for all your inspiring work. Keep it up!