1. I like to keep the protective coating on things that I buy, so when I get tired of it and want something new, I just rip off the coating and Violà! It’s new!
2. Talking about how to act compassionately and showing compassion are two different things. Talking is so much easier.
3. I hate troubling news. I immediately start thinking of ways to save the day and then get angry and feel worthless when I can’t actually do it.
4. I think New York state would be a cool place to live.
5. More up-front research would helpful, and potentially keep me out of trouble.
6. I detest having to admit to my children that I may not be able to follow through on a promise. Ugh. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.
7. Going back to school for my MFA is sounding really good right now. I wonder what it will sound like when I say it to my husband?
8. I’m thinking about hiring someone to do my spring cleaning. I’ve almost convinced myself that it is the best option.
9. Summer is right around the corner, and you know what that means: VBS! I mentioned VBS in a November post about NaNoWriMo. Instead of writing in November when I’m frantically busy, I’m plunking my kids in every VBS I can find this summer and using that alone time to write, write, write. Sounds good, right?
Have a nice weekend!
I’d love to hear some of your random thoughts. Leave me a comment!