1. I’m going to get my concealed weapons permit, just because I can.
2. I wish the garage door had one of those huge car blow dryers like at the car wash. That way when it’s raining, I can dry my car while I’m pulling into the garage and there won’t be big puddles where the car had to drip dry. Ingenious, I know.
3. It doesn’t happen often, but I love the days that I wake with a novel running through my head. I sit to jot down the idea and 1500 words later an almost complete plot summary is being saved to my hard drive, my flash drive and my Dropbox.
4. Good things happen when you get an extra hour of sleep.
5. Research, research, research!! Now I have to plots I have to research. I’m currently waiting on a District County Court transcript from Texas, and now I get to start looking for transcripts for a court case in Memphis. I am all aflutter. This is going to be so much fun!
6. We are going to our first Grizzlies game tonight. We’ll be in the nose-bleed section, but I don’t care. What a treat!
7. This is how I will die.
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!
I’d love to hear some of your random thoughts. =)