1. I mailed a request to the Harris County District Court for copies of my mother’s custody battle for my brother, #3. She never talked in detail about it, for good reason, so I’m a little nervous to read the transcripts of the hearing.
2. Heidi Klum, I beg of you, learn to pronounce hair. I do not know this ‘heh-ah’ of which you speak.
3. I hate, hate, hate having a GREAT secret that I can’t share. It is eating me alive!!
4. Last week ended our church’s corporate fast. I am an encourager and caller out of injustice by nature, and apparently, the latter is amplified exponentially in proportion to the days I’ve been without meat.
5. Does a new evil really need to rise in Mordor?