I am republishing this list (original found here) for a couple of reasons.
- I like to share my reading lists.
- This will help me stay accountable and on track with my reading goals.
In my pursuit to be better, I will be diversifying my writing skills by adding the occasional book review. I don’t usually write reviews, so this is going to be a challenge. The books that are already crossed off the list were started and finished between October and January. I will be reviewing these first.
2013 reading wish list:
- The Glass Castle: A Memoir – Jeanette Walls
- My One Word – Mike Ashcraft and Rachel Olsen
- Unconquered: The Saga of Cousins Jerry Lee Lewis, Jimmy Swaggart and Mickey Gilley – J.D. Davis
- His Excellency: George Washington – Joseph J. Ellis
- Mrs. Dalloway – Virginia Woolf
- Animal Farm – George Orwell
- The Handmaid’s Tale – Margaret Atwood
- The Alienist – Caleb Carr
The Cross in the Closet – Timothy Kurek
- Jesus Land – Julia Sheeres
- A Land More Kind Than Home – Wiley Cash
- Dandelion Wine – Ray Bradbury
- Something Wicked This Way Comes – Ray Bradbury
- What My Mother Doesn’t Know – Sonja Sones (I will probably listen to this one: click here)
- Prodigal Summer – Barbara Kingsolver
The Painted Drum – Louise Erdrich(This one is already downloaded on my phone: click here)
- The Bookseller of Kabul – Asne Seierstad
- Killing Lincoln – Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Saving Fish From Drowning – Amy Tan (I listened to this one: click here)
- Wide Sargasso Sea – Jean Rys
- The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie – Muriel Spark
What book do you suggest I add to my list?