1. The one thing I hate most in this life is a sick kid. I don’t hate the kid. I hate the stuff that comes with being sick. Not just minor “oh my tummy doesn’t feel well,” but an all out retching-up-one’s-guts sick child. Momma can’t handle it. When it does happen, it is all out battle for the toilet bowl, and let me tell, Momma’s gonna win.
2. I am in love with my Keurig. Not enough to marry it, but enough to thank God for it three times a day. I loved my older model coffee maker, and it gave me some great years. It pumped out two and three pots of coffee a day, got me through Grad School and a chaotic and difficult move across country, and helped make this house a home. But after a year of caffiene celibacy and an introspective look at my life with coffee, I met Keurig. After weighing the pros and cons, I decided to put the old model away and brought home my Keurig: sleek, fast and ready to make my dreams come true at the push of a button. I’m in love. *doe eyes*
Ahem, why do you have that disturbed look on your face?
3. Strudel is a fun word to say. Especially when said in a fashion akin to Dana Carvey’s “turtle, turtle” of Master of Disguises. Strudel, strudel… strudel, strudel…
4. Sometimes I wonder.
5. I’m thinking about starting a pictorial blog and calling it Staring Blankly. It will feature daily webcam pictures of me staring blankly at my laptop because I do that. A lot.
6. That awkward moment when you want to comment on the over-dramatic and incorrectness of a status posted by someone who always has to be right, but don’t because of the fire storm that it would unleash from that person trying to prove that s/he is in fact right. On the other hand, I am bored today…
8. Sometimes I feel like I get over one migraine in order to prep for another.
9. I love talking to my sister.
Now that you know what I’ve been thinking about this week, what are some of your “Random Thoughts” on this Friday?