1. What you don’t want to read on the package of your favorite lunch meat: NEW AND IMPROVED!
2. I wonder if people who feel the need to one-up everyone (even in the slightest most insignificant way) ever consider how annoying they are. God forbid there be any contentment in the world.
3. The music of the 1940s is so relaxing.
5. I wanted to say, “This is no time for on-the-job training, so move over and let me do it.” I didn’t. Instead I bit my lip and screamed in my head.
6. I hate seeing people text while driving. I want to scare the crappyolios out of them, and then say, “You would have seen it coming if your eyes were on the road and NOT ON YOUR PHONE!”
7. Words I may or may not have created using “crap” as the root word: crappyolios, crapinski, craptastic (I don’t think I made this one up, but pretty sure I am the first to use it in my cirlce o’friends), crapola, crappers, crappity-crap-crap-crap… I’m sure there’s more. I’m just drawing a blank.
8. I once had a conversation with a Pastor friend about what our heavenly bodies would look like. He said, “Of course, our heavenly bodies will look the same as our earthly bodies. How else will we identify each other?” Choosing to forego what was bound to be a deep theological debate, I said, “Well then God and I going to have a serious conversation, because I am not going to go through eternity with no boobs and a big butt!”
Please feel free to post your random thoughts. I’d love to hear them!