I have decided to keep a list of the random thoughts that cross my mind throughout the week and bless you with them on Friday.
Yay for you!
Please keep in mind that I didn’t have this brainstorm until Tuesday, and I don’t always have a way of recording my thoughts when I have them, i.e. shower, driving, running, etc. This list consists of the thoughts that were hardy enough not to disappear into the vapor before I could write them down.
Random Thoughts #1:
- I can’t care about everything, but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t care about anything.
- If you don’t have an iPhone, do you automatically have an Android?
- Everytime I see a Ford Escape, I think of Dory saying “Esca-pay!”
- Teacher’s tenure needs to be based on something other than time employed or done away with completely.
- Parents shouldn’t make their children their best friends.
- Being still is hard.
- I hate looking at my kids and feeling like I’ve missed them growing up.
- Is there such a thing as pickled jelly?
- Life is too short to hate your job.
- Random thoughts are not technically random. It can always be traced back to something that was heard, seen, or thought. But for the purpose of this post, the thoughts are random. 😉
Please, if you feel the need, post a comment. I’d love to hear how my random thought sparked your random thought.